Read the release blog post
dokos v1.0.0 is based on Frappe/ERPNext v12.x.x
Below are the main differences with Frappe/ERPNext.
- The following domains are not present in dokos:
- Non profit
- The hub has been removed from dokos
- The following document types have been removed from dokos:
- POS Settings: The offline POS has been completely disabled in dokos
- Cashier closing
- Cashier closing payments
- Bank Statement Settings
- Bank Statement Setting Item
- Bank Statement Transaction Entry
- Bank Statement Transaction Invoice Item
- Bank Statement Transaction Payment Item
- Bank Statement Transaction Settings
- Bank Statement Transaction Settings Item
- Subscription Invoice
- Subscription Settings
- The offline POS has been removed because it was not compliant and relied on a non persistent data storage service (LocalStorage).
- The subscription functionality has been completely refactored and it is now possible to:
- Generate a sales order before generation of a sales invoice
- Link a subscription to a payment gateway subscription and have its lifecycle triggered via webhooks
- Stripe and GoCardless integration have been refactored to handle subscriptions and trigger events via webhooks
- A new doctype Sepa Direct Debit gives the possibility to generate XML files in pain.008.001.02, pain.008.002.02 or pain.008.003.02
- You can now extend the validity date of your quotations
- Sales invoices/Purchase invoices/Payment entries are now only named after submission. It solves a compliance issue users in some countries may be facing.
- A new doctype Item Booking allows you to open bookings on the portal for your customers.
- Refactor of the Profile (/me) page on the portal to integrate a payment methods update widget (Only Stripe compatible for now).
The user interface has been enhanced with a few major changes:
- The desk is now a big dashboard on which you can pin three types of elements: calendars, charts and cards
- Calendars are fetching events for all doctypes with a "Calendar view"
- Charts can be created in the doctype "Dashboard Chart" on any doctype or via custom scripts in a custom application
- Cards can be created in the doctype "Dashboard Card" on any doctype or via custom scripts in a custom application
- The modules are now accessible via a sidebar
- Modules details (doctypes/pages/reports) can be found by clicking on the corresponding module in the sidebar
- Each module can have its own dashboard
- The user interface is now full-screen by default
- The desk is also less accessible on mobiles for now. The current decision is to optimize it for tablets and computer displays.
DocTypes can now be named after submission (Useful for Sales invoices for example. See above.)
DocTypes can now be sealed:
- They are integrated in a chained log, thus guaranteeing that they cannot be removed from the system without notice.
- It replaces the Translation log document type
DocTypes prints can now be tracked: the first print timestamp is registered in the database, and all further prints can be labelled as duplicates.
The translation system has been refactored:
- Translations are now file dependant, thus reducing the risk of translations collisions in some languages.
- The translation file format is now JSON
Stripe integration is now only available in dokos
Multiple portal design enhancements